Brescia is a city and comune in the region of Lombardy in northern Italy. It is situated at the foot of the Alps, a few kilometres from the lakes Garda and Iseo and Milan city. With a population of 196,120, it is the second largest city in the region and the fourth of northwest Italy. The urban area of Brescia extends beyond the administrative city limits and has a population of 672,822, while over 1.5 million people live in its metropolitan area.
Brescia is considered the industrial capital of Italy. The metallurgy and the production of machine tools are of particular economic significance, along with mechanical and automotive engineering.
The University of Brescia is an Italian public research university located in Brescia, Italy. It was founded in 1982.
The Laboratorio di Fisica Tecnica Industriale is located in the Engineering University structure, in the north of the city, and it is affiliated to the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
Address: via Branze 38, 25123 Brescia (Italy)
How to get to our Laboratory by:
INFO and TIMETABLE >>
From the Brescia Railway Station, the Engineering University can be reached by subway
from the stop named STAZIONE to the stop named EUROPA
Outside the stop named Europa the Engineering University is on the left
- Highway A4 – “Milano – Venezia
Highway exit: Brescia Ovest
From Brescia Ovest exit, follow signs for Stadium (Stadio) or Hospital (Ospedale),which are located in the north of the town. When the Hospital is on the right, in Via Triumplina, turn right in Via Branze. The Faculty of Engineering is on the left.
- Highwayway A21 – “Piacenza – Brescia”
Highway exit: Brescia Centro
From Brescia Centro exit, follow signs for Stadium (Stadio) or Hospital (Ospedale), which are located in the north of the town. When the Hospital is on the left, in Piazzale Spedali Civili, go straight on toward north. In Viale Europa, turn left in Via Branze. The Faculty of Engineering is on the right.
- MILANO ORIO AL SERIO Airport (Bergamo)
- shuttle bus from Orio al Serio airport to Brescia railway station >>
- VERONA VILLAFRANCA Airport
- shuttle bus between Verona Villafranca airport and Verona railway station. Then, train from Verona to Brescia railway station >>
- MILANO LINATE Airport
- shuttle bus between Milano Linate arrivals floor and Milano Centrale railway station. Then, train from Milano Centrale to Brescia railway station >>
- MILANO MALPENSA Airport
- shuttle Bus between Milano Malpensa airport and Milano Centrale railway station. Then, train from Milano Centrale to Brescia railway station >>
- shuttle bus between Milano Malpensa airport and Brescia railway station >>